CarDon & Associates is the proud recipient of Pinnacle Quality Insight’s 2022 Customer Experience Award™. Nine CarDon communities throughout Indiana received the award for a continued dedication to providing best-in-class senior healthcare services.
Recipients of the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award place a strong emphasis on ensuring the individual needs of every resident are met. Over the course of 2021, a sampling of CarDon’s residents and their families participated in monthly telephone interviews that included open-ended questions as well as the opportunity to rate a CarDon community in specific categories.
“CarDon takes great pride in the dedication to meet the needs of our residents and their families, and knowing this award was given to us because our residents are pleased with our communities and services makes it even more meaningful,” said CarDon Chief Operating Officer Gregg Gormal.
The following communities received the Customer Experience Award:
- Aspen Trace – Greenwood, Indiana
- Bell Trace– Bloomington, Indiana
- Brookside Village – Jasper, Indiana
- Cedar Village – Mason, Ohio
- Cumberland Trace – Plainfield, Indiana
- Morristown Manor – Morristown, Indiana
- Rawlins House & Fall Creek – Pendleton, Indiana
- Solarbron Pointe – Evansville, Indiana
- The Reserve at Hamilton Trace – Fishers, Indiana
By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, each CarDon community satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month average.