13 CarDon communities receive awards for best-in-class senior healthcare services
CarDon & Associates is proud to announce it is the recipient of Pinnacle Quality Insight’s 2021 Customer Experience Award™. Thirteen CarDon communities throughout Indiana received the award for continued dedication to providing best-in-class senior healthcare services.
Recipients of the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award place a strong emphasis on ensuring the individual needs of every resident are met. Over the course of 2021, a sampling of CarDon’s residents and their families participated in monthly telephone interviews that included open-ended questions as well as the opportunity to rate a CarDon community in specific categories.
“Receiving this award is an encouraging honor,” said CarDon Chief Operating Officer Gregg Gormal. “Knowing that our residents and their families feel at home in our communities is the best prize of all.”
The following communities received the Customer Experience Award:
- Arbor Trace – Richmond, Indiana
- Aspen Trace – Greenwood, Indiana
- Bell Trace – Bloomington, Indiana
- Brookside Village – Jasper, Indiana
- Brown County Health and Living Community – Nashville, Indiana
- Copper Trace – Westfield, Indiana
- Countryside – Anderson, Indiana
- Cumberland Trace – Plainfield, Indiana
- Greenwood Health and Living – Greenwood, Indiana
- Rawlins House & Fall Creek – Pendleton, Indiana
- Harbour Manor & The Lodge – Noblesville, Indiana
- The Reserve at Hamilton Trace – Fishers, Indiana
- Solarbron Pointe – Evansville, Indiana
By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, each CarDon community satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month average.