Extra Care. Extra Comfort.
Live worry free with Bell Trace Assisted Living. Private studio apartments. Contemporary bathrooms with a large walk-in shower and built-in seats. All with a prime location right on campus. Our staff is always here for you. At Bell Trace, assisted living services are offered through LifeSpan Home Health. LifeSpan is Bell Trace’s own licensed home health agency with just the right amount of support. Expert LifeSpan staff works closely with each resident, family and physician to design a personalized care plan. Plus, our comprehensive continuum of care is also available, including rehabilitative therapies and skilled nursing care, if needed.
Want to experience Bell Trace Assisted Living firsthand? Try it out. Test the waters. The Bell Trace Transitional Stay Program is designed around you. This program allows individuals to try out all the comforts of Bell Trace – without the commitment. Give yourself a short break away from home while you get the care you deserve. Or just getting out of rehabilitation or the hospital? If you aren’t ready to head home, come stay with us! If you’re looking for a future home but want to explore your options, this is the perfect way to experience Bell Trace.
If it’s time to go home, Bell Trace’s Home Transition Program is specifically designed with you in mind. Our staff provides home evaluations to make sure your return home is safe and successful. We’ll take the worry out of your return. If you need a little bit more time with us before heading home, check out our Transitional Stay Suites at Bell Trace. They’re spacious, affordable and perfect if you need a little more time recuperating at Bell Trace.
- Your choice of available studio apartments
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and refrigerator
- Private bathroom designed for safety and comfort
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- All apartment, community and grounds maintenance
- Cable TV and other utilities included, except telephone
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and alarm system
- 24-hour emergency response system by our licensed nursing staff
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping, and local events
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Chapel services and spiritual programs
- Exercise classes
- Library with computer and printer
- Bookmobile visits
- Wi-Fi throughout the community
- Private dining room by reservation
- Beauty salon/barber
- Personalized services through LifeSpan, a licensed home health agency
- Access to full continuum of health care on site, including rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing care, respite care, and hospice