Extra Care. Extra Comfort.
Live worry free with Bell Trace Assisted Living. Private studio apartments. Contemporary bathrooms with a large walk-in shower and built-in seats. All with a prime location right on campus. We work closely with each resident, family and physician to design a personalized care plan. Plus, our comprehensive continuum of care is also available, including rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing care, and on-site home health if needed.
Want to experience Bell Trace Assisted Living firsthand? Try it out. Test the waters. The Bell Trace Transitional Stay Program is designed around you. This program allows individuals to try out all the comforts of Bell Trace – without the commitment. Give yourself a short break away from home while you get the care you deserve. Or just getting out of rehabilitation or the hospital? If you aren’t ready to head home, come stay with us! If you’re looking for a future home but want to explore your options, this is the perfect way to experience Bell Trace.
If it’s time to go home, Bell Trace’s Home Transition Program is specifically designed with you in mind. Our staff provides home evaluations to make sure your return home is safe and successful. We’ll take the worry out of your return. If you need a little bit more time with us before heading home, check out our Transitional Stay Suites at Bell Trace. They’re spacious, affordable and perfect if you need a little more time recuperating at Bell Trace.
- Your choice of available studio apartments
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and refrigerator
- Private bathroom designed for safety and comfort
- Three delicious meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and laundry service
- All apartment, community and grounds maintenance
- Cable TV and other utilities included, except telephone
- Wi-Fi throughout the community
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and alarm system
- 24-hour response system
- Personalized services to meet your individual needs
Community Services and Amenities:
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, banking, medical appointments and local Bloomington events
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities on and off campus
- Our scenic campus with pond and paved walking path
- Chapel services and programs
- Art classes
- Exercise classes
- Fitness Center
- Library with computer and printer
- Bookmobile visits
- Private dining room by reservation
- Beauty salon & nail salon & barber shop
- Personal/concierge services available
- Access to licensed home health services
- Access to full continuum of health care on site, including rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing care, respite care, and hospice