Compassionate And Comprehensive.
Here at Brookside Village, we offer exceptional quality skilled nursing care. Whether it’s comprehensive long-term skilled nursing, respite or hospice care, your loved one is in good hands. Our compassionate team of caregivers includes registered nurses, certified nursing assistants and licensed specialists. With their skills and expert care, there are no challenges they can’t meet.
Brookside Village offers a homelike atmosphere with the highest-quality senior health care. Our nurses help patients restore and maintain the highest level of function with kindness, consideration and care. Dedicated caregivers, registered nurses and certified nursing assistants go the extra mile to make each patient comfortable. Plus, most insurance plans, private pay and Medicaid are accepted to give you peace of mind.
Meet Our Medical Directors
Frank S. Hopkins, MD
Frank S. Hopkins, MD, is our community’s medical director. He leads the Brookside Village team in the delivery of care and support services. He is board-certified in geriatric medicine and internal medicine. He also has a medical practice in Jasper. Dr. Hopkins is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center in Jasper, St. Mary’s Medical Center in Evansville, and St. Mary’s Warrick Hospital in Boonville. Stop by his Brookside Village office and say hello!
Evan B. Hurst, MD
Evan B. Hurst, MD, serves alongside Dr. Frank Hopkins as our community’s medical director. While Dr. Hopkins focuses on long-term care, Dr. Hurst leads rehabilitation and short-term stay services. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center and is one of 8 doctors there who specialize in internal medicine. An internist with more than 20 years of medical practice, Dr. Hurst brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the Brookside Village medical team. We are grateful to have him here!
- Personalized care plan
- Long-term, short-term and respite care
- Semi-private suites
- Around-the-clock supervised care
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals daily, plus snacks
- In-suite dining available as needed
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities for residents and family
- Inviting family lounge with flat-screen TV
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Scheduled transportation
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapy
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members
- Hospice care for terminally ill residents and their families
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay