Support for Mind, Body and Spirit.
All Lincoln Hills staff receive intensive, specialized training so you have peace of mind knowing your loved one is being cared for in a professional, family-oriented environment. Get the comfort and peace of mind you’ve always wanted at Lincoln Hills. Knowing your family member is in a safe and loving place, with the best possible care for memory support, is priceless.
Combine this training with the latest research, and what you get is a groundbreaking approach to memory support. Our comprehensive plan of care encourages resident and family involvement. Families are invited to attend interdisciplinary meetings during their loved one’s stay.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- 24-hour care provided by licensed staff members trained specifically in memory loss
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Open gathering area
- Comfortable television lounge fit for small groups and family gatherings
- Individualized care assessment
- Personalized care plan
- Three family-style meals served daily, with snacks
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- Daily scheduled activities
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Ongoing support services for resident and family
- Podiatry, dental, audiology and optometry services
- Medicare, Medicaid, private pay and most insurances available