Care That Matters.
Need a higher level of care? Welcome to Paoli Health & Living. It’s the perfect place for you or a loved one who needs full access to all our services. Our expert team is here to give you the best experience possible by adapting the latest technology in a caring, comfortable environment. Paoli Health & Living long term care is attentive and professional. We aid your loved one’s recovery time by providing a variety of therapeutic services. Each resident has a personalized care plan, and dedicated caregivers, registered nurses and certified nursing assistants go the extra mile to make each patient comfortable.
In addition to long-term care, Paoli Health & Living Community offers short-term respite care. It’s a valuable resource for family members to enjoy well-deserved time away while their loved ones receive the care and support they need. Hospice care is also available, provided by a specially-trained care team, with an emphasis on individualized comfort and quality of life.
- Skilled nursing, long-term care and respite care
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Around-the-clock supervised care by our professional, dedicated staff to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- DaVita dialysis services available on site or in the DaVita Center located next door and connected to our community by a covered walkway
- Dining and nutrition services with three delicious meals daily and snacks served in the dining room, with in-suite dining available as needed
- Planned social, educational, spiritual, and recreational activities for residents and family members, including special seasonal and holiday events
- Dental, podiatry, optometry, and audiology services arranged
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Home transition program including community re-integration and home evaluations for a successful, safe return to the home environment
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members focused on optimizing overall wellness and independence
- Hospice care for individuals and families coping with life-limiting disease or illness
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay