Compassionate Care That’s Comprehensive.
Rawlins House is the perfect place for you or a loved one who needs a higher level of care. Through the latest technology and expert skills, our compassionate team is here to give you the best care available.
Dedicated caregivers, registered nurses and certified nursing assistants go the extra mile to make each patient comfortable. We offer a homelike atmosphere and have a great reputation for the highest quality of senior health care. Plus, private pay and Medicaid are now available to give you peace of mind.
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Long-term, short-term and respite care
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members focused on wellness, optimal independence and quality of life
- Around-the-clock supervised care to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals and snacks served daily, with in-suite dining available as needed
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities for residents and family members, including special seasonal and holiday events
- Inviting family lounge with flat-screen TV
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Scheduled transportation
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies available
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Hospice care for residents and their families coping with a life-limiting disease or illness; care is provided in a spacious, private suite when available
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted as well as private pay