Specialized Memory Support
For those needing extra care in memory support, enjoy a better life at Solarbron. We know caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia has its challenges. You don’t have to do it alone. We can help. Supportive and attentive staff, a comforting environment and stimulating activities provide your loved one the quality of life they need in our specialized memory support community.
Every person faces different challenges. At Solarbron, we offer 24-hour support focusing on personalized care. Residents make their own choices, participate in their favorite activities and enjoy daily routines and consistencies. Our staff is highly trained. Plus, our customized facilities help patients achieve greater success that may not be possible with home memory support. At Solarbron, we’re helping those facing memory loss challenges socialize, exercise and grow.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Companion suites with shared bathrooms
- Individualized care assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Daily scheduled activities
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Soothing colors and comfortable music
- Inviting lounge/family room
- 24-hour care provided by licensed staff members specifically trained in working with individuals with memory loss
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Medication administration and management
- Three family-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- Automatic beds
- Innovative nurse call system
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Assistance with insurance matters