Nurture The Mind, Body And Spirit.
Get the comfort and peace of mind you’ve always wanted. Knowing your family member is in a safe and loving place, where they are honored and respected, is absolutely priceless. Our staff is uniquely experienced and skilled at caring for people at early, intermediate, and advanced stages of memory impairment, Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia. Your family member will get the safety, stability and comfort they deserve.
Our goal is to create a happy place for our residents. Socialize through exercise, music and art. These healthy activities help link pleasant past experiences. Plus, our experienced financial liaison is available to handle all your insurance questions and concerns. That way, you won’t have to worry.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Life history program
- Personalized care plan
- Ongoing advice and counsel for resident and family
- Around-the-clock supervised care
- Semi-private and private suites with flat-screen TVs
- Dining and nutrition services with restaurant-style dining
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Activity-based programming
- Social and support services, including assistance with insurance
- Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances accepted