The Best in Memory Support.
Welcome to Cedar Village memory support. For those with memory loss, Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia, we offer individualized care in a place where residents are honored and respected. That’s why our experienced team gets to know each resident, creates a comprehensive plan and promotes comfortable and engaging daily activities.
At Cedar Village, we offer 24-hour care focused on letting your loved ones make their own choices. We provide the security needed to live a safe and happy life, acting as advocates for residents and their families. Needs may change, but the heart and soul are still very much a part of someone. At Cedar Village, everyone is family, and your loved one deserves the best.
At Cedar Village, take advantage of a doctor’s care right onsite. If you need a doctor’s advice or help, stop by our onsite clinic and visit with one of our experts on campus. Skip the wait and know you’re in good hands.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Stimulating programs from art and music therapy to exercise and current events encourage a lively outlook
- Help with daily routines includes bathing, dressing and toileting as well as keeping those important appointments to our on-site beauty salon or health care providers
- Daily meals are prepared to each resident’s needs and tastes, including kosher fare when requested
- Our nurses make sure medicine is taken on time and arrange, as needed, for on-site visits with specialists providing care for eyes, feet, skin and teeth
- We watch for changes in your loved one’s health status so we can get help quickly, including medical supervision and treatment from physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, wound specialists and therapists as needed. We also offer some on-site diagnostic testing, including X-rays and blood draws
- While our traditions and values reflect the warmth and inclusiveness of our Jewish culture, we honor all faiths and offer diverse worship services.Our memory care unit offers all this and a secured environment with staff specially trained in caring for adults with dementia