Helping Seniors Feel Empowered.
At Hamilton Trace, you are an integral part of a community of residents who enjoy living, laughing and learning every day. The secret to our outlook on assisted living is helping you feel engaged and active. It’s your adventure; we’re just here to help you map it out and make your journey a little easier. Hamilton Trace provides personalized support determined with the guidance of you or your family members. We’ll give as much – or little – help as you need and desire. Assisted living residents are also granted priority access to other levels of care should it become needed, including rehabilitation, long-term care and memory support.
All assisted living residences are private and include a host of amenities.
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator and microwave
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Individual climate control
- Washer and dryer
- Smoke detector with sprinklers and fire alarm
- All utilities included, including telephone and cable TV
- Internet access, including free Wi-Fi
Assisted Living Services/Amenities Include:
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in the Moore’s Landing Dining Room
- The Harrison private dining room available
- Heartland Classics with flat-screen TV
- Fishers Switch activity center
- Wi-Fi access throughout community
- Beautifully-landscaped grounds
- 24-hour emergency call service, including pendants and two-way voice communication
- Social, recreational and educational programs and activities for residents and their families
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Fishers Station community center
- Life enrichment center
- Conner library
- Convenient location near shopping, health care and restaurants
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation for outings and medical appointments
Available for Additional Fee:
- Guest meals
- Personal laundry service
- Beauty salon/barber services
- Unscheduled transportation
- Additional specialty care services by professionally-trained staff, such as assistance with personal and medical needs
We Salute You!
If you are a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible for the Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit.