A Customized Approach To Memory Care
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia can be a challenge in part because people can be affected in very different ways. That’s why no quality memory care system can be one size fits all. Let us help. At Hamilton Trace, we offer individualized, 24-hour care focused on letting you and your loved one make your own choices while providing the security needed to live a safe and happy life.
Our memory support residents participate in favorite activities, celebrate accomplishments and enjoy a supportive environment of familiar surroundings and consistent schedules. Take advantage of our specially-trained staff and customized facilities, allowing a level of success not possible with home memory care. Here, we’re not managing a disease – we’re helping those with memory loss socialize, exercise, learn and continue to grow as human beings.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
Memory Support Services/Amenities Include:
- Private suites with bathroom and shower
- Individualized care assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Daily scheduled activities
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Soothing colors and comfortable music
- Inviting lounge/family room
- 24-hour care provided by licensed staff members specifically trained in working with individuals with memory loss
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Medication administration and management
- Three family-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- Automatic beds
- Innovative nurse call system
- Secure outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Assistance with insurance matters