Care and Comfort.
Copper Trace provides assisted living with the right amount of individualized support plus all the comforts of home. How much space do you need? Choose from our customized, maintenance-free one-or two-bedroom apartments. Make new friends and stay connected to the old. Copper Trace is filled with dynamic residents who share your passion for life. With Copper Trace’s assisted living program, we give you all the comforts you need and want. And if you need a little extra help, we’ll be there.
By offering the ideal balance between quality of life and caregiving, all within a compassionate, comfortable setting, Copper Trace transforms assisted living into a whole new experience. We start with a personalized care plan, designed just for you. With nursing services available 24-7, we’ll provide you with all you need throughout your day. Assisted living residents are also granted priority access to other levels of care should it become needed. Plus, our staff will work with you if you’re ever in need of rehabilitation or long-term care.
- One bedroom/one bath or two bedroom/two bath styles
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave oven and dining space
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- Generous closets
- Bath(s) with walk-in shower and grab bars
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
Services Included in Base Monthly Fee
- Private apartment rental
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in The Bistro
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen laundry service
- Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
- All utilities, including telephone and basic cable TV
- Wi-Fi internet in apartments and throughout community
- 24-hour emergency call service including pendants and two-way voice communication system
- Scheduled transportation for outings and medical appointments
- Social, cultural and educational activities
- Licensed nurse staffing 24 hours a day
- Individual care assessment and development of personalized care plan
*Available for an Additional Fee:
- Guest meals
- Beauty salon or barber services
- Personal laundry service
- Unscheduled transportation
- Individualized personal requests
- Additional specialty care services by staff, such as assistance with personal and medical needs
We Salute You!
If you are a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible for the Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit.