Celebrate the Individual.
Our neighborhood at Copper Trace is a custom-designed care center that offers memory-impaired residents outstanding memory support. We’ll be right by your side at each stage of memory impairment, Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. During this process, we want you to feel encouraged and comforted — like a member of our family. Our Cherished Memories program was developed so our residents feel a sense of belonging and comfort while receiving memory support. A Clinical Nurse Manager dedicated to the memory support neighborhood gives family members added confidence that their loved ones are receiving the care they need every day.
Our customized approach focuses on individuality, promotes choice and encourages participation in favorite activities and celebrates personal accomplishments — all within the supportive structure of familiar surroundings and consistent schedules. When you’re a resident in the memory support community, we learn your personal history, life experiences, desires and needs. Our activities are walks down memory lane, tailored to evoke pleasant feelings and moments from your past.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Private or semi-private companion suite includes bath with walk-in shower
- Flat-screen TV and basic cable TV service in each suite
- Residents are welcome to bring small furniture and other cherished items
- Inviting lounge/family room
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- 24-hour care provided by licensed, specially trained staff
- Dedicated Cherished Memories Program Director
- Dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager
- Life History – the resident, family members and care team work together to develop a thorough understanding of the resident’s history, life experiences, desires and needs
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Ongoing advice and counsel for resident and family members focused on wellness, optimal independence and quality of life
- Medication administration and management
- Activity-based programming in a dedicated, specially-designed activity room
- Three family-style meals plus snacks served daily in an intimate dining room, with family welcome
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Maintenance of memory support suites, community and grounds
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Social and support services, including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay