Live Well. Be Well.
Welcome to The Lodge: an assisted living retreat with just the right amount of country ambiance located directly on Harbour Manor’s campus. And starting at just $2,999, you can take advantage of all the Lodge has to offer, without the high cost! It’s unique and comforting. High ceilings, large windows and a welcoming fireplace with a rustic feel that’s one of a kind. Take advantage of the movie theatre, fitness gym, pub, hair salon and general store. Events and activities happen daily around here, so if you love to socialize, Harbour Manor & The Lodge is a perfect fit. Plus, if you need extra care, we’ve got it. Assisted Living, Rehabilitation, Long-Term Care including Hospice, and Memory Support.
Harbour Manor & The Lodge is located in Noblesville, Indiana. An exciting city getting a lot of attention these days. No wonder we chose to set up shop here. Harbour Manor and the Lodge is a vibrant addition to this wonderful city.
- Private one bedroom/one bath deluxe apartment
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with stove, microwave oven and refrigerator
- Generous closets
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
Services Included in Base Monthly Fee:
- Month-to-month apartment rentals
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals served daily
- All utilities (including phone and cable TV)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour emergency call service including pendants
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly flat linen service
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Scheduled transportation for outings and medical appointments
- Licensed nurse on site 24 hours a day
- Individualized care assessment and development of personalized plan of care
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Apartment maintenance
*Available for an Additional Fee:
- Additional specialty care services by professional, trained staff
- Medication management
- Guest meals
- Personal laundry service
- Additional transportation
- Beauty salon/barber shop services
We Salute You!
If you are a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible for the Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit.