Comfort. Peace Of Mind.
Find comfort and peace of mind at Harbour Manor. Knowing your family member is in a safe and loving place is priceless. Harbour Manor is a custom-designed care center that offers memory-impaired residents outstanding memory care and support. We’ll be right by your side at each stage of memory impairment, Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. During this process, we want you to feel encouraged and comforted — like a member of our family.
Our customized approach focuses on individuality, promotes choice and encourages participation in favorite activities and celebrates personal accomplishments — all within the supportive structure of familiar surroundings and consistent schedules. When you’re a resident in the memory care community, we learn your personal history, life experiences, desires and needs. Our activities are essential walks down memory lane, tailored to evoke pleasant feelings and moments from your past.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Private suites and semi-private companion suites, each with a private bathroom
- Flat-screen television in each suite
- Residents are welcome to bring small furniture and other cherished items
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- 24-hour care provided by licensed, specially-trained staff
- Medication administration and management
- Life History – the resident, family members and care team work together to develop a thorough understanding of the resident’s history, life experiences, desires and needs
- Daily scheduled activities
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Three family-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- Assistance with insurance matters