Constant & Consistent Care.
Relationships matter at Morristown Manor. Here, we’re just like family. Really! In fact, more than half our staff has been with us for five years or more. A happy staff provides excellent care for residents, offering constant, positive skilled nursing attention and care. At each and every level, we offer compassionate care, treating everyone like family. All residents enjoy comfortable surroundings, compelling and varied activities tailored to every skill level and interest, all delivered in a homelike atmosphere. The expert team of physicians, nurses, therapists, nutritionists and other caregivers share a common goal: providing each resident his or her best life.
Care, comfort and dignity are so important at Morristown Manor. If hospice care is needed, our experienced, certified and compassionate professionals are always there. We help manage symptoms so residents can stay comfortable and content with loved ones. Our family-centered hospice care revolves around extra assistance, spiritual counseling and support.
- Private and semi-private suites
- Individualized care assessment and personalized care plan
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies
- Large, well-appointed therapy gym
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Social and support services
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Ongoing advice and counsel for resident and family
- Home transition area
- Daily planned activities and programs
- Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances accepted