A Sense of Belonging.
If memory loss or dementia is affecting your family, you know the challenges can seem overwhelming. At Morristown Manor, we understand. And we can help. Our community was specifically designed with the comfort, care and support of memory support residents in mind. You’ll immediately feel the safe, welcoming environment that encourages a sense of belonging. Familiar keepsakes cultivate a sense of security and maximum independence is encouraged while maintaining an individual’s safety and dignity.
Caring for the caregiver is also critical to everyone’s health. When caregivers need a break, Morristown Manor offers comfortable, safe, dependable temporary respite care. Get the help you need on a short-term basis while knowing your loved one will receive the same high-quality care all our permanent residents enjoy.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Suites include full bathroom and shower
- 24-hour care provided by licensed staff members trained specifically in working with individuals with memory loss
- Three family-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- Medication administration and management
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- Nurse call system
- Daily scheduled activities
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Assistance with insurance matters
- Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances accepted