CarDon & Associates is the proud recipient of Pinnacle Quality Insight‘s 2019 Customer Experience Award™. Fourteen communities owned and/or managed by CarDon throughout Indiana and Ohio received the award for a continued dedication to providing best-in-class senior healthcare services.
Recipients of the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award place a strong emphasis on ensuring the individual needs of every resident are met. Over the course of 2018, a sampling of CarDon’s residents and their families participated in monthly telephone interviews that included open-ended questions as well as the opportunity to rate a CarDon community in specific categories.
“What an honor to receive this award for not one but fourteen of our CarDon communities across two states,” said CarDon Chief Operating Officer Gregg Gormal. “CarDon takes great pride in the dedication to meet the needs of our residents and their families, and knowing this award was given to us because our residents are pleased with our communities and services makes it even more meaningful.”
The following communities received the Customer Experience Award:
- Arbor Trace – Richmond, Indiana
- Bell Trace Health and Living – Bloomington, Indiana
- Brookside Village – Jasper, Indiana
- Brown County Health and Living Community – Nashville, Indiana
- Cedar Village – Mason, Ohio
- Copper Trace – Westfield, Indiana
- Cumberland Trace – Plainfield, Indiana
- Hamilton Trace – Fishers, Indiana
- Harbour Manor – Noblesville, Indiana
- Morristown Manor – Morristown, Indiana
- Paoli Health and Living – Paoli, Indiana
- Rawlins House – Pendleton, Indiana
- Solarbron – Evansville, Indiana
- The Reserve at Hamilton Trace – Fishers, Indiana
By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, each CarDon community satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month average.
About Pinnacle Quality Insight
A customer satisfaction measurement firm with 23 years of experience in post-acute healthcare, Pinnacle conducts over 150,000 phone surveys each year and works with more than 2,500 care providers in all 50 U.S. states, Canada and Puerto Rico.