Want the best? We’re on it. Sometimes a little extra help is all you need. That’s why you can count on assisted living at Arbor Trace. You can be you. And our caring staff is there around-the-clock. Enjoy apartment homes that are spacious, comfortable and private. Have friends and family over. Relax at your own pace. And guess what? Bring your furry friend! Dogs and cats are welcome (because they’re part of the family, too). You can also take advantage of all the activities, health services and extras Arbor Trace has to offer. This is an experience designed around you.
“Welcome to Main Street.” Our interior is modeled after old Main Street in Richmond, Indiana. Arbor Trace will take you back in time, and you won’t find this anywhere else. A restaurant-style bistro, large outdoor patios, beautiful water fountain, library and movie theater. To take a peek inside, check out our virtual tour. At The Bistro, located on our Main Street, residents select from a frequently-changing menu, daily specials, a full salad bar and dessert cart. With so many delicious options to choose from, dining at The Bistro is as much about the experience as about the nutrition.
What is SeniorWell?
SeniorWell is an exclusive health service for Arbor Trace residents, specializing in four core areas audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry. Plus, a quarterly mental health service. With the latest technology, SeniorWell provides residents with instant results on site, up-to-date patient information and real-time status of deliveries.
- Restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room
- Theater/community room
- Music room
- Fireside lounge
- Park-like, 38-acre campus
- Private one-bedroom apartment
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave and range
- Bath with walk-in shower, seat and grab bar
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
Services Included in Base Monthly Fee
- Month-to-month apartment rental starting at $3,823
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in The Bistro
- Weekly housekeeping and daily touch-up
- Weekly linen laundry service, plus complimentary laundry room in each residential neighborhood
- Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
- Utilities included (see next section for cable TV and telephone)
- Wi-Fi Internet throughout community
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, recreational and educational activities
- Licensed nurse staffing 24 hours a day
- Assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Moderate assistance with activities of daily living
- Preferred provider for Reid Hospital
- We salute you! Aid and Attendance Pension benefit. Click here for more information.
*Available for an Additional fee:
- Complete assistance with activities of daily living
- Cable TV
- Beauty salon or barber services