Comprehensive and Compassionate.
Arbor Trace is the perfect place for you or your loved one who needs long-term care or skilled nursing. When you pair our expert staff with the latest technology, you know you’re getting the best. Dedicated caregivers, registered nurses and certified nursing assistants go the extra mile for our residents. Dr. Mahendra Kalra, MD, is the medical director at Arbor Trace, leading the team in the delivery of care and supportive services. He’s board-certified in internal medicine and a practicing MD for more than 40 years.
Our long-term skilled nursing care accommodations offer a relaxed, homelike atmosphere, plus a reputation for the highest-quality senior health care. Private and semi-private suites are designed to keep residents comfortable with around-the-clock convenience and caring support in secure setting. Residents get customized care, focusing on their well-being to live life to the fullest. In addition, hospice and respite care programs are also available to our residents. Plus, Arbor Trace is a preferred provider of Reid Hospital, so you know you’ll get the best possible care close to home.
Exclusive Health Services
SeniorWell and Health Drive are exclusive health services for Arbor Trace residents. SeniorWell specializes in dentistry while Health Drive focuses on audiology, optometry and podiatry, plus a quarterly mental health service. With the latest technology, SeniorWell and Health Drive provide residents with instant results on site, up-to-date patient information and real-time status of deliveries.
- Personalized care plan
- Long-term, short-term and respite care
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members
- Around-the-clock supervised care to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Private and semi-private suites
- Electric hospital beds; bathroom with shower, seat and grab bar
- Three delicious meals daily and snacks
- Selected suites with kitchenette available
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities
- Family lounge with flat-screen TV
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Preferred provider of Reid Hospital
- SeniorWell services (see above)
- Scheduled transportation
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies available
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Hospice and respite care
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay