Find Harmony and Balance.
For those looking for extra care in memory support, Arbor Trace offers that peace-of-mind you won’t find anywhere else. It’s a warm and secure environment, while providing the daily structure our residents need to live a higher quality of life.
Explore our Cherished Memories program. It’s designed around each resident’s unique needs. This customized program focuses on individuality and independence. Our specially trained nursing staff and licensed caregivers are there to comfort and safely guide residents through activities, socialization, exercise, music and art. We’ll be there to celebrate life’s little victories and accomplishments in a supportive circle of trust. At Arbor Trace, we treat you like family. Always.
Arbor Trace offers SeniorWell, an exclusive health service for Arbor Trace residents, specializing in audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry. Plus, a quarterly mental health service. With the latest technology, SeniorWell provides residents with instant results on site, up-to-date patient information and real-time status of deliveries.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Private suite and bath with sit-in shower
- Residents are welcome to bring small furniture and other cherished items
- Inviting lounge/family room
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- 24-hour care provided by licensed, specially trained staff
- Life History – the resident, family members and care team work together to develop a thorough understanding of the resident’s history, life experiences, desires and needs
- Personalized Care Plan
- Ongoing advice and counsel for resident and family members
- Medication administration and management
- Activity-based programming
- SeniorWell services (see above)
- Three family-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Maintenance of private suites, community and grounds
- Beauty salon/barber services
- Social and support services, including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay