Health Starts Here.
Short-term rehabilitation in Mason, Ohio, or Greater Cincinnati, starts at Cedar Village. Your expert care begins with a just-for-you treatment plan. Our physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapists are on-staff at Cedar Village. You have access to the latest treatment plans and the newest technologies to meet your unique needs.
Whether you need transitional care between the hospital and home or out-patient treatment, we’ll help you rebuild your strength, balance, flexibility and endurance. We know your top priority is to heal faster, feel better and get back to the life you love. When you need a short-term rehabilitation stay or great post-acute care, you can trust our experienced team. Hospitals do. Cedar Village is a preferred provider for several area health systems. When it comes to helping patients get home faster and preventing return trips to the hospital, our team is highly ranked according to measures from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid.
At Cedar Village, take advantage of a doctor’s care right onsite. If you need a doctor’s advice or help, stop by our onsite clinic and visit with one of our experts on campus. Skip the wait and know you’re in good hands.
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Private attached bathrooms
- Social and recreational programming seven days a week
- Worship services for diverse faiths
- In-room activities such as puzzles, video games and more than 50 cable TV channels for times when you simply want to recuperate on your own
- An on-site gift shop with snacks, personal items and the perfect gift for anyone on your shopping list
- On-site health care clinic staffed by geriatric specialists, a nurse practitioner, podiatrist, audiologist, optometrist and dentist
- Beautiful grounds and facilities for you and your loved ones to enjoy throughout your stay