Quality of Life.
Countryside Health & Living is the perfect place for you or a loved one who needs a higher level of care. With expert skills and the latest technology, our compassionate team is here to give you the best care available. Countryside Health & Living long term care is attentive and professional. We provide a variety of therapeutic services seven days a week to aid your loved one’s recovery time.
At Countryside Health & Living, we’re dedicated to healing. Each resident has a personalized, comprehensive care plan. The long term care center offers exceptional healthcare in a welcoming environment. Dedicated caregivers, registered nurses and certified nursing assistants go the extra mile to make each patient comfortable. Each person involved is committed to improving the lives of our residents.
We offer a homelike atmosphere and have a great reputation for the highest-quality senior healthcare. Plus, private pay and Medicaid are now available to give you peace of mind. Remember, at Countryside Health & Living, you are family.
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Long-term, short-term and respite care
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members focused on wellness, optimal independence and quality of life
- Around-the-clock supervised care to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Semi-private companion suites include wardrobe storage and comfortable chairs; residents are welcome to bring small furniture and other cherished items
- Dining and nutrition services with restaurant-style menu selections and dining service or in-suite dining
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Planned activities and programs
- Our Home Transition Program helps ensure residents are well-prepared and the home environment is adapted as needed for a successful, safe return
- Hospice care for terminally-ill residents and their families
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay