The Path to Wellness!
You can do it! At Countryside Health & Living, the goal of our short-term rehabilitation program is to help individuals return to a life they love. With our skilled therapists, you reach your optimal level of functioning and return home safely. We understand recovery is hard work, but we’ll be there every step of the way. We’ll coach you to success and be your biggest cheerleader. Let’s do this together!
Countryside Health & Living offers physical, occupational and speech therapies. And since every person’s road to recovery is different, we design a customized care plan that works specifically for you. Our team is there for you around the clock. Plus, our campus is just minutes away from St. Vincent Anderson and Community Hospital Anderson, so you know you’re getting great care close to home. We also offer:
- Respiratory therapy
- Intravenous therapy
- Anodyne therapy
- Accelerated Care Plus (ACP)
- Post-acute rehabilitative care
Meet Our Medical Director!
Dr. David Mares, M.D., is Countryside’s medical director and leads our team in the delivery of care and supportive services. With more than 30 years of experience and specializing in pulmonary disease, critical care and internal medicine, Dr. Mares is well-known and highly respected in Anderson.
- Our modern, private suites are designed like studio apartments
- Private bath with shower
- Fully furnished with electric bed, comfortable chairs and dining table
- Hardwood-look laminate floors
- Flat-screen TV, telephone, spacious closet
- Modern, fully-equipped therapy gym
- Community lounges and living rooms
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Our Home Transition Program helps ensure individuals are well-prepared and the home environment is adapted as needed for a successful, safe return
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved – certain requirements must be met for Medicare to cover a short-term rehabilitation stay
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay