Caring For You. Always.
Cumberland Trace is the perfect place for you or a loved one who needs a higher level of care. Through the latest technology and expert skills, our compassionate team is here to give you the best care available. Cumberland Trace’s long term care is attentive and professional. We provide a variety of therapeutic services that help your loved one’s recovery time.
The long term care center offers exceptional healthcare in an environment that’s welcoming and comfortable. Dedicated caregivers, registered nurses and certified nursing assistants go the extra mile to make each patient comfortable. We offer a homelike atmosphere and have a great reputation for the highest-quality senior health care. Plus, private pay and Medicaid are available to give you peace of mind.
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Long-term, short-term and respite care
- Ongoing advice for residents and family members focused on wellness, optimal independence and quality of life
- Around-the-clock supervised care to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Private and semi-private companion suites
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and grab bars
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- In-suite dining available as needed
- Select suites with kitchenette as available
- Telephone and cable television
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities
- Family lounge with flat-screen TV
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Scheduled transportation
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies
- Dental and podiatry services
- Hospice care for terminally-ill residents
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted as well as private pay