Rehab Back To The Life You Love.
At Cumberland Trace, our experts focus on your rehabilitation with care that’s unmatched. Whether you’ve just had surgery or are recovering from illness or injury, we understand you just want to return to the life you love. Short-term residents enjoy a full array of excellent amenities on site. With convenient physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies just down the hall. The common goal is helping you regain your best lifestyle and have a better quality of life.
Our experienced staff encourages healing and provides comfort, support and encouragement to help you gain strength, restore abilities, improve existing skills and maximize your independence. Plus, we are a preferred provider to Hendricks Regional Health and IU West Hospital, so you know you’re getting the best possible care close to home. Together we’ll set goals, gain strength and aspire to achieve results … so you can return to the life you love.
- Respiratory therapy
- Intravenous therapy
- Anodyne therapy
- Accelerated Care Plus (ACP)
- Post-acute rehabilitative care
If it’s time to go home, Cumberland Trace’s home transition program is specifically designed with you in mind. Our staff provides home evaluations to make sure your home is safe, worry-free and ready for you when you arrive. We’ll take the worry out of your return.
- Private suite with kitchenette
- Private bath with walk-in shower
- All utilities including telephone
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies
- Inpatient and outpatient short-term rehabilitation
- Assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Daily planned activities and programs
- Modern, fully-equipped therapy gym
- Home Transition Program
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted as well as private pay