Unmatched Memory Support.
Every person faces different challenges. At Cumberland Trace, we offer 24-hour support focusing on personalized care. Residents make their own choices, participate in their favorite activities and enjoy daily routines and consistencies. Our staff is highly trained. Plus, our customized facilities help patients achieve greater success that may not be possible with home memory care. At Cumberland Trace, we’re helping those facing memory loss challenges socialize, exercise and grow.
It’s the comfort and peace of mind you’ve always wanted. At Cumberland Trace, you’ll know you or your family member is in a safe and loving place, where they are honored and respected. Our staff is uniquely experienced at caring for people at early, intermediate and advanced stages of memory impairment, Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia. It’s the safety, stability and comfort they deserve.
Need help determining if you or a family member has dementia/memory loss? Click here to learn the signs to look for.
- Private suites include bath with walk-in shower
- TV and air conditioning in each suite
- Lounge and family room
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- 24-hour care provided by licensed, specially-trained staff
- Ongoing advice and counsel for resident
- Activity programs
- Medication administration and management
- Most insurances accepted as well as private pay
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Three family-style meals served daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Maintenance of memory care suites, community and grounds
- Dental and podiatry services
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Social and support services
- Assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Life History – the resident, family members and care team work together to develop a thorough understanding of the resident’s history, life experiences, desires and needs